any advice please?

rawwr

Reaction score
So my last af was alot lighter than normal...that was 2 weeks ago and since then iv been having rare bits of nausea...alot of uncomfortable painless cramps...slight backache. Iv done numourous tests and all have been bfn

I went to the docs on thursday and he said its probably because iv started taking up swimming lately.

Now i have constipation and im still very bloated. Im out tonight for my sisters bday celebrations and im wondering if i should be ok to drink as my last test yesterday was bfn again (surely if i was it wouldve shown up by now)

Plus atm im currently at work and have just had to load up 11 boxes of marble into a customers car which didnt help my backache obviously.

Should i go back to the docs when i have my next day off (although my next week day off is in two weeks)? Should i be ok to have a couple of drinks tonight?

Last edited:
You should be okay to go out and have some drink tonight. But if your having off cycles and/or getting sick... And your still getting BFNs you may want to ask your doctor if there is a reason you could be feeling this way if you ARENT pregnant.
Hopefully in a few weeks you'll get your BFP :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back