Any advice on taking Agnus Castus

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Daiseh, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Daiseh

Daiseh Member

Hello

I am new to this site and I do apologise if this question has been asked before but I am going slowly mad with trying to research agnus castus online! I have read so many articles and opinions and I am still none the wiser as to whether it's best to take it throughout my cycle or just from CD1 until I ovulate??

Problem is I don't even know when/if I do ovulate other than when the app on my phone tells me I am. aghhh.

I have been ttc for just over a year. I am 36 years old and was diagnosed (rather flippantly) with PCOS when I was 14. I do have regular periods between 26-30 day cycle. I have a healthy BMI. But yet I still haven't managed to conceive.....so I am rather stressed and I know that stress is not helpful when ttc - I thought I would give this ago before approaching doctor etc.

If anyone has any experience with agnus or any advice on how to take I would be most grateful :lol:

Thank you!