Any advice on pregnancy notes

dani200420052000

Reaction score
Hi All!

I am jsut wondering If you can help... whenI first went to the doctors to confirm my pregnancy I was given a pregnancy pack... which I have kept safe and fine untill my partner dropped it in the bath!
Does any1 thinkn that It will be possible to get another form my gp if I give then a call and explain the situation?

Any advice would be great! Love Danielle and Bubble xx

yeh shouldnt be a problem. i take it u mean the notes that the doc writes ur progress in and test results ect. they should have it oall on their computer linked intranet thingy. so even if uve ahd ur 12 week scan the rsults from that should be retreivable. call ur midwife she should be able to issue you with another one pretty quick xx

I was told by my midwife not to lose mine as she would have to come out and fill them all in again as they do not have copies. Im sure she was just making a big deal out of it though!!

Well mine just consists of print outs from the screen the midwife filled in in front of me so it would be easy to replace- I guess it depends on the way it's been done but I wouldn't worry too much about it- it must happen all of the time!

+++

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back