Any advice girls.. still stumped :(

Babyhopes88

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Just wanted to ask, my periods have been slightly out of whack for about 8 months now, anyway I had a period 1st August ( 30days and was happy about this) but come on again on the 14th it wasn’t light it was a full on period and lasted 5 days like my usual ones. Anyway I’ve just been to the toilet this morning and have spotting. Very light pink and nothing else since. Not like full dark blood ( sorry tmi). So again I’m stumped! What I want to know is, would I class the second period as a period so cycle day one and being in cycle day 10 today or carry on from the first period making my cycle day 23 and potential implantation? I’ve never had the pink so got me thinking.. I know it’s highly unlikely however! Just wanted to opinions.

I’ve had an ultrasound and bloods come back all Clear. Seeing gyny next month for further tests.
Thanks in advance :)

Hi girls,

Just wanted to ask, my periods have been slightly out of whack for about 8 months now, anyway I had a period 1st August ( 30days and was happy about this) but come on again on the 14th it wasn’t light it was a full on period and lasted 5 days like my usual ones. Anyway I’ve just been to the toilet this morning and have spotting. Very light pink and nothing else since. Not like full dark blood ( sorry tmi). So again I’m stumped! What I want to know is, would I class the second period as a period so cycle day one and being in cycle day 10 today or carry on from the first period making my cycle day 23 and potential implantation? I’ve never had the pink so got me thinking.. I know it’s highly unlikely however! Just wanted to opinions.

I’ve had an ultrasound and bloods come back all Clear. Seeing gyny next month for further tests.
I think i would personally count the period you had on the 14th as a full period and class today as CD13 not CD10?
Good luck hun x

I think i would personally count the period you had on the 14th as a full period and class today as CD13 not CD10?
Good luck hun x

Oh sorry not the 14th, the 18th I come on the second time .. yeah I think your right it was too much of a period and I only BD’d the once in between.. just picking at straws I think!
Thanks love x

So I’ve come on again fully today again! Panicking now tbh.. have my gyny app on the 18th, dr prescribed me with mafenamic acid to control the bleeding but three periods in one month.. Clear bloods and clear ultrasound.
I’m even booking in the GUM clinic to rule any infection out! :(

3 periods in one month, you must be frazzled you poor thing. I can’t offer any an answer but I’d say try not to panic as if they were really worried about you they’d be rushing you in. Clear bloods and ultrasound also a positive sign.

Are you under a lot of stress? Or working different shifts? I used to do night shift, day off then early shift and that always put my cycle out of whack.

Rest up. Let us know how you get on x

3 periods in one month, you must be frazzled you poor thing. I can’t offer any an answer but I’d say try not to panic as if they were really worried about you they’d be rushing you in. Clear bloods and ultrasound also a positive sign.

Are you under a lot of stress? Or working different shifts? I used to do night shift, day off then early shift and that always put my cycle out of whack.

Rest up. Let us know how you get on x
To be honest this is probably the less stressed I’ve been in years!‍♀️
I’m not gonna lie I’m quietly panicking, googling like crazy lol the bleeding stopped yesterday I just want to get to this gyny app now, I even spoke to a private clinic on the phone about it but can’t just justify 200 just for a consultation when my appointment is only a few weeks away! Ha

Further to this sorry for TMI but I just been to the long and LOTS and I mean lots of ewcm has come out.. makes me wonder if last period was a true period or not? I’m gonna BD tonight.. you never know

Hi girls,

What are you normal periods like?

I've had pcos since I was 16 and a few years ago I had bleeding on and off constantly for about 10 months. They couldn't find any reason for it other than hormones being funky like they usually were and it went away on it's own by the time an appointment came through with the consultant. Xx

They also gave me mefanamic acid which worked for a few days when gave me horrible crushing pains in my kidneys. Had to stop taking them. Ibuprofen can sometimes stem the bleeding too xx

Hey, I never actually got the prescription out in the end I just couldn’t justify it, yeah I was bleeding but wasn’t really in pain so just rid it out.
My periods haven’t ever been exact and it’s a strange one as I had ultra sound back in November and was told I have slightly polycystic ovaries but nothing to look further into, anyway when I have the second scan a month or so ago she said it was all clear :doh:I’m hoping like you it may of just sorted itself out.. just seems to easy though lol
Going from my first post I did an opk that day and was equal to the control line another the day after and it was equal if not darker than control line and then a third the next afternoon and was negative. In hoping with that going but the Abundance of ewcm I might be in with a slight chance. The only thing that puts me back is the fact that i started bleeding on the 29th 9 days before from the peak ovulation day but wAs old blood so not sure if it counted as true period??

Hey, I never actually got the prescription out in the end I just couldn’t justify it, yeah I was bleeding but wasn’t really in pain so just rid it out.
My periods haven’t ever been exact and it’s a strange one as I had ultra sound back in November and was told I have slightly polycystic ovaries but nothing to look further into, anyway when I have the second scan a month or so ago she said it was all clear :doh:I’m hoping like you it may of just sorted itself out.. just seems to easy though lol
Going from my first post I did an opk that day and was equal to the control line another the day after and it was equal if not darker than control line and then a third the next afternoon and was negative. In hoping with that going but the Abundance of ewcm I might be in with a slight chance. The only thing that puts me back is the fact that i started bleeding on the 29th 9 days before from the peak ovulation day but wAs old blood so not sure if it counted as true period??

I wouldnt count that as AF.

I'd just count 14ish days from when you think you've ovulated and go from there for an estimate when your real AF would be due. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back