Any advice appreciated xx

Samblyth26

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to this, so I do apologise.

I have recently found out in pregnant, which this is my 4th pregnancy, I have had 2 miscarriages one very early one and another about 12 weeks which was very traumatic and a prolonged miscarriage which ended up with having surgery 5 days later, which both was last year.

I have a gorgeous little boy who's 4 in August! Which that pregnancy was fine.

I'm under the early pregnancy unit at the hospital and I have been for a scan today, my last period was 26th may which would work out 6 weeks, I have had an uss today and internal and it only shown the gestational sac.. and I'm booked for another in 2 weeks to check. They think im earlier than the dates worked out which I'm hoping.

I have really bad anxiety about it and I just hope everything going to be ok. Sorry for waffling on but if anyone has any advice or been through a similar situation any advice would be appreciated.

Everything feels fine at present, for really sore boobs and I'm already so bloated u would think I would about 5 month pregnant. Lol

Thank you again

What did the sonographer tell you after you only saw the sac? Did he say there was a fetal pole? I really hope you've conceived later than you thought but it doesn't sound that positive hun... Hope you will see more on your next scan.x

What did the sonographer tell you after you only saw the sac? Did he say there was a fetal pole? I really hope you've conceived later than you thought but it doesn't sound that positive hun... Hope you will see more on your next scan.x

They said that my dates could be out and the sac was only small really, the epu said that it looks normal and its early gestational sac and to go back in 2 weeks and that give time for growth etc. I feel pregnant I'm so bloated, nausea and really sore boobs. Suppose we will see. It's just hard with what I went through last year.

I’ve been through this before so I know how anxious you are. Mine didn’t end well but my symptoms faded where as yours seem to still be there which I think is a really good sign!
Hoping your dates are just off!

Aww I'm sorry, I have been to see epu this morning as I work at the hospital who have put me on sick for 2 weeks she added an extra scan on Monday by then should see yolk sac atleast .. go from there. I'm just so emotional at the minuite.

What happened once your symptoms faded? Did things come away or? I'd you dont mind me asking xxxx

Aww I'm sorry, I have been to see epu this morning as I work at the hospital who have put me on sick for 2 weeks she added an extra scan on Monday by then should see yolk sac atleast .. go from there. I'm just so emotional at the minuite.

What happened once your symptoms faded? Did things come away or? I'd you dont mind me asking xxxx
I understand it’s such an uncertain and upsetting time.
My symptoms faded and went and unfortunately my scan shown no growth so a missed miscarriage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back