Any 1st timers?

Keelygracey

Reaction score
Just wondering if there's anyone else in their first month of TTC? Also is there anybody who did conceive in their first month?

I'm only 1DPO so have the dreaded two week wait ahead of me!

I'm in first month! Not sure how many DPO but af due in 12 days. The tww isn't fun, and i can see how anxious and awful it is. Our first month ttc didn't go as planned, only managed once. H has health issues which couldn't lead to more. A bit bummed about the long road ahead, but off on holiday tomorrow to last the majority of tww so at least this first month my mind should be off it!
Is this first month for child #1 for you Keely?

Not my first month but two of my best friends conceived first month for both of their children. Good luck!

I've seen ladies on the forums conceive in their first month, I'm on cycle 3.

I got my BFP this month and that was our first proper month of trying :) - when we decided to TTC last month it was the 15th day of my cycle, so this was our first full attempt. Hope you're successful first time! x

Thanks ladies!
Yep 1st child for me so all new! At the beginning of my TWW but I am determined not to symptom watch the entire time! me and OH are both fit and healthy (far as we know), neither of us smoke or drink so I'm hoping nothing's going to delay us!

Fingers crossed for everyone xxx

Last edited:
Yes I got my BFP the first month with my first 2 kids. This time I was nursing and my cycles were irregular so it took a bit longer.

Good luck!!

I'm on month 2. This will be second baby but first time ttc as my boy was a bit of a surprise lol x

Hi Loz! Aww, good luck to you! I'm 6DPO so in my TWW.. The days are going veryy slowly! lol xx

I'm on my first month ttc baby #2 and I'm currently 5 days late
For af. My first took over 3 years to conceive with a few early losses.

X

TTC #1 and just went into our 4th month trying. Fell in the 2md month but had an early mc. Thought this cycle would be a dud due to that so here's hoping August is the month! Good luck to you! Xx

Im very new to all this. I'm in my 1st month of ttc and my period is due on Wednesday. Is it ok to be gutted when it comes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back