Any 1 due October?

Discussion in 'Forum Friends' started by Fluttertummy, May 17, 2005.

?

have you had morning sickness?

1. yes a lot

2. yes a bit

3. yes a teeny bit

4. none at all

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Fluttertummy

Fluttertummy Member

It seems so long away!!!! Im due the 6th.
    Hope to hear from all you due oct mummys to be :D

2. DNB2004

DNB2004 Member

hi soon to be mummie... im Wana and im due Oct 8th.. or 10th.. i don't think they really know the date... but October is just around the corner... so just relax and enjoy the tyme u have now... b/c from what i hear, the third trimester is the worst... but Gud Luck to u and your baby

3. Angel_mom_2005

Hiya im due 28th october, long time to go yet but im enjoying every moment of it!

4. muppet

muppet Member

Hiya i'm Ruth and i'm due 28 October. Can't wait but it seems a lifetime away :D

5. Fluttertummy

Fluttertummy Member

My sister is due the 28th :)
    Hows it going for you all. Do you look pg yet. Im putting a bit of weight on and my bellys getting big. My sister looks about 7months!!!!
    Im feeling quite moody at the mo and i feel sorry for my poor boyfriend as he has to put up with me.
    Your right hun it does get worse. With my last pregnancy towards the end I was so big and felt so tired 24's I could sleep when I wanted then I dont know what im going to do this time as I have my girl to run about after. It also gets a pain to sleep on a night towards the end and I mean a pain up and down every half an hour for the loo and not being comfy and being to hot and too cold. What are we like!!!! Its well worth it tho my little girl is fab :D

6. pink lady

pink lady Well-Known Member

It's all so exciting and aunting at the same time don't you think? I'm 18 weeks and have started to show, but not enough. I think i could be mistaken for a chunky woman! hoping that it will change soon enough. Doing my best to enjoy all the good thing s with beginning of fisrt trimester, still feel a little sick in the evening though. Haven't felt any substantial movement either yet, have you? got my big scan next week so i'm really excited about that. Hope all is well with your pregnancy and you are enjoying it.

7. Fluttertummy

Fluttertummy Member

Pink lady, I feel like I just look like a chunky woman sometimes. I dont remember being a size 10 and a B bust lol. Like I said it is worth it :wink: . I feel this lo move a bit not loads but I felt this one earlier than I did my girl. My midwife says its because your tummy muscles are weaker and also that you already know what you should be feeling. So next time you feel those bubbles or tickles thats what it probably is :D
    Some days I feel no movements and on a night like 8pm I start feeling them. Sometimes it feels like the baby is having a disco in there like now.
    My 20wks scan is tomorrow at 2.30 :D I CANT WAIT :D

8. pink lady

pink lady Well-Known Member

Hey fluttertummy, i hope you enjoy your scan tomorrow, please tell me all when you get back online! so i know what to expect for next week! I was 11 stone in october, then i got down to 10 stone in jan, now i'm 9 stone 6 so although the weight seems to be falling off me, i can't notice it! my fiance recons i've lost it around my face, geez i din't know someone could have a face with a spare stone on it!!!!!

Sometimes the men just get the brunt of it i think as they don't quite understand what we go through! i hate that look of disbelief when i sya i feel sick at meal times or tidying up times! i so don't feel well! gotta feel a little sorry for them though, they're only involved when it arrives!

as i said good luck with scan, looking forward to your next post

kind regards

pink lady.x

9. DNB2004

DNB2004 Member

Hi you all.. I haven't replied in a while but im actually just startin to show...I still look like im just gettin fat.. I can't wait until people will actually be able to tell that I am preggy. I hope everything is going well with you all. My scan is June 1st !!!!! I'm VERY excited. I'm feeling a couple of movements everyday now...mostly in the evening. This is my first child, so I really didn't know what to expect. Well Gud Luck To You All, and Much Luv

Wana, Aaron, & bump

10. Fluttertummy

Fluttertummy Member

:D Its a Boy :D
    We had the scan at 2.30 and I was getting so nervous just b4. We went in and the scan man (lol) Just has a look around, they take pictures of the crown of the babys head and measure it to see how old the baby is, he also took pics of the brain and leg and measured the leg I dont know why they do the leg lol and they check the spine, diaphragm, kidneys, abdominal wall, cord vessels, face, heart, stomach, bladder, limbs!!!

After all that and they told is all was ok My mind was so at ease I then asked the guy if he could see the sex and he goes I know the sex do you wanna know. Me and my boyfriend was like YES YES and he said your having a boy we was so happy. My poor baby girl was sat there good as gold wondering what he was doing to my tummy and poor boyfriends face was priceless bless him.

I would have been happy with any as long as all was well, so would he but i know he wanted a boy too!
    I would have saved a lot on clothes as my daughter is only 15months and I have LOADS of cloths she didnt even wear as a new born, cheap scate I am :wink:

We are very happy. I keep calling him him and its nicer than it! Im also over the moon all is well too.

We didnt get a great picture as he was laying head down facing my spine so we couldnt get one of his face! The man said he dont want to be photographed!!! Oh well im still really happy :D

HES Having a right good move tonight :D

11. lexie

lexie Member

Hi. just found the site and thought i'd say hello. Went to see the midwife this am and all is well so feeling like this is actually going to happen now!

First three months were horrid but am feeling much more with it and less depressed now, thank goodness.

28 years old and living with husband in bromley. ohh this is our first one.

12. lou lou 11

lou lou 11 New Member

Hi im louise and im expecting my first baby in october on the 23rd. This is all new to me and dont really know wot to expect!

13. alsha

alsha Well-Known Member

Hi Louise, my names Alsha i am due 30th September first time for me too and enjoying every minute of it as its moving all the time and its lovely.I am a bit nervous about the birth though. How are you feeling? :?

14. tinals

tinals Member

hi im tina, im expecting no2 on 2nd october, my dd will be 2 next month and i cant believe how fast its all going! :shock:

i've decided not to find out the sex and now that i've had all my scans its a good job! lol

hope to get to know you over the next few months :)