anxious

Turn18

Reaction score
Hi, I'm currently 6 months pregnant and I'm feeling really anxious and worried. This is my first and I feel like this baby is going to be premature, I don't know why but I just feel like it. I have only been to one scan and that was at 12 weeks I haven't been to one since as I'm worried about the baby.*I hope someone can help me gain some courage to go to my GP... And how to prepaire for a premiture baby... thanks*

Last edited:
Hi, If you go to your GP they will make you an appointment to see the Midwifes who will carry out an Ultrasound for you. You are overdue your 20 week scan now so now seems like the perfect time to go for a scan and they will check that everything with baby is fine and will be able to reassure you that baby isnt showing any signs of coming soon and also will be able to advise you of the options available to you and what would happen if baby was to come early.
Im pregnant with my first baby and im so excited but anxious at the same time but i definitely think that giving your GP or Midwife a ring to arrange an appointment is a good idea :) x

I have been able to get a slot today so I will be able to tell you how it's doing. Thanks for the quick response :) congratulations do you know what your having?

Last edited:
Aww lovely, have you had you appointment yet? Let me know how you get on ��
&I don’t know what I’m having yet, I’m only 7 weeks so I’m still very early on ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back