Anxious

Jenlea

Reaction score
Hi I'm 6w 4 days and as of yesterday started getting on off shooting pain lower left hand side of tummy, they come and go doesn't matter what I'm doing resting or moving they come and go almost feel like a stitch not period like! I lost a baby at 6 weeks in January and I'm a nervous wreck! I have no bleeding and no other symptoms. When to doctors yesterday and he tried to put my mind at rest said tummy wasn't tender and I've also got a scan tomorrow afternoon. Anybody else had these weird pains?

I was having shooting pains on my right side on and off that got increasingly worse, i went to GP who sent me to A and E theni got sent to Epu i was tender but after a few days of it getting worse. Anyway they suspected ectopic, i was a nervous wreck, no blood, no cramping just pain on my right side. Turns out I was very constipated! If i wasn't so strung up about it i would have laughed so much! How have your bowels been? Mine were actually fairly regular or so i thought but obv i wasnt clearing enough. Could it potentially be that? Can you arrange to go to epu anyway? To relieve your concerns? Always better to rule it out. Hope everythings okay, take care x

Such a worrying time I'm at the epu tomorrow afternoon, fingers crossed! I think my bowels have been normal?!? I'm in no pain when I go to toilet but doctor yesterday did mention the very same thing. Scared myself the death reading things online X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back