Anxious for 36wks scan

Bek234

Reaction score
I'm having my scan today, haven't got a time yet waiting for a call.
It's 3rd occasion of reduced movements so 2nd growth scan (last one at 30wks).
I'm scared because when I was there on Saturday (I was assessed for 4hrs) they said if I were further along they would have induced me.
So guessing if I were 37 wks they would have (I'm 36wks+2).
I'm thinking baby is ok but I can't help my mind wander into 'what if'...
I was signed off with anxiety and panic attacks at beginning of may. Have been ok except this past few days since worrying :-/

What if they induce me?
What if they don't?! :-/ it's playing on my mind the pros and cons.

Sorry for long post! Xx

Tapatalking. X

Hope all is ok today hun!

And don't worry if you end up getting induced. What they might do is give u an induction next week when you 37+ if they feel its safer to then to worry yourself.

Im sure shes growing all fine and dandy aswell :)
Looking forward to an update later xxxx

Yes maybe they will wait till after Saturday when I'm 37wks! That would be better!
I've not even felt her much this morning but did feel her through the night which I don't normally.
Waiting for the phone call is making me anxious thou. I need to know a time!
Thanks Hun xx

Tapatalking. X

Hi hun just to let you know I had 6 cases of reduced movements when pregnant. They told me they wouldn't induce as it can cause more risks (both to me and to baby) and also an increased risk of emergency c section. What they did offer tho was weekly sweeps (I had my first at 36+6). Although they said they would only do these sweeps if cervix was favorable anyways (luckily mine was!). I then ended up going into labour at 38+6 after my 3rd sweep. I also had growth scans and everything was always fine, which I think was another reason they wouldn't induce early.

Good luck with your scan, I'm sure all is fine, but I know how worrying it can be! X

Hi hun just to let you know I had 6 cases of reduced movements when pregnant. They told me they wouldn't induce as it can cause more risks (both to me and to baby) and also an increased risk of emergency c section. What they did offer tho was weekly sweeps (I had my first at 36+6). Although they said they would only do these sweeps if cervix was favorable anyways (luckily mine was!). I then ended up going into labour at 38+6 after my 3rd sweep. I also had growth scans and everything was always fine, which I think was another reason they wouldn't induce early.

Good luck with your scan, I'm sure all is fine, but I know how worrying it can be! X

Aw thanks Diane :) i think she's growing ok (just a feeling- cus my bump still growing) but worried incase it can mean something else.
I have got my bag ready just incase but I'm not taking it as I don't think I'll need it.
Thanks xx

Tapatalking. X

3pm... Argh how annoying having to wait! hate afternoon apps!

Unless there's something mega wrong today (HIGHLY DOUBT I BET SHE'S PERFECT :)) Then i don't think they'll induce u till next week, if that's what there next plan of action is.

Hope your not waiting long and get seen at 3pm on the DOT! xxx

Yh I think they won't at all and ill end up overdue lol and ill be wishing they did induce me lol (at 37wks)
Yh I hope it's not too busy there! Going to get there a tad early too I case they can see me early lol never know :-/ x x

Tapatalking. X

That was my 2nd time in hospital with reduced movement, baby just being quiet, also had growth scan last week as baby hasnt grown much within the last month, there was no talk of induction or anything, and im over 37 weeks but they did manage to get baby moving as soon as I heard heartbeat I was happy and relieved

That was my 2nd time in hospital with reduced movement, baby just being quiet, also had growth scan last week as baby hasnt grown much within the last month, there was no talk of induction or anything, and im over 37 weeks but they did manage to get baby moving as soon as I heard heartbeat I was happy and relieved

Glad baby is moving :)
They told me if I were further along they would have induced me on Saturday.

X

Tapatalking. X

Fx for 3pm. I hope all is growing as it should be. Xx

Tapatalking. X

Only just come out- they only booked me in for the assessment of the scan an not the scan! So had an assessment without the scan (completely pointless with no scan to assess) booked in again tomoro 1130.
And again on the 11th to talk about induction!
Think the receptionist was new but its really pissed me off!!
x

Tapatalking. X

Whaaaaat? That's ridiculous! What a waste of time!!! X

Ohh ffs! How bloody annoying!

Sounds kike ur guna get induced tho Bek regardless of the scan dont it!
Ahh bavk up there tomorrow ay!
Atleast its a morning app! Still tho, wish they'd explain these things! Xx

I know! I was so angry! And I seen her circle my name so I know my appt was there when I first got there at 3pm... waited over an hour to be sent home again! :-/ really think they were just too busy. It was packed!

Yes at least it's morning and not afternoon! Another night of worry thou.

Since Saturday 4different docs measured me and all 4said different measurements! (With a tape so I know it's not accurate but still).

Yh it does sound like ill be induced... My bday on 12th so could have a bday baby lol xx

Tapatalking. X

Oh bek after all that they didn't scan you how frustrating! Sure all we be ok tomorrow, keep us updated x

How frustrating for you!!! Bloody hospitals!! Well I hope it goes ok tomorrow for u Hun! :)
God I'm so annoyed for u! I can't think how u feel! Lol!
Xxxxx

OMG how frustrating!!
Good luck for tomorrow, sure all is fine xx

Thanks girls :)
Ill update tomoro.... Hopefully they will scan me on time, worried I might kick off if it all goes to pot again! Lol x x x

Tapatalking. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back