Anxiety

SugaryIris

Reaction score
hi,

So I got a bfp after years of trying and when we had started saving for ivf.

I’ve had three chemicals in the past.

I tested 12dpo and 14dpo, currently only 15dpo but I’ve never made it this far with such great line progression.

Yesterday and day before I had af like cramps but as my lines were progressing I took it as a good sign, I’ve also been waking up a lot in the night and very tired.

This morning I’ve had no cramps whatsoever and I feel it’s too early for these to have stopped. I’m crippled with anxiety that something is wrong and I know there is nothing I can do to change the inevitable outcome.

I know symptoms come and go and I’m over analysing everything I just wish there was some way I could make me feel better about this pregnancy.

It’s completely normal for symptoms to come and go. Early pregnancy is so hard especially when you’ve had a previous loss. Try to relax as much as possible. Xx

It’s completely normal for symptoms to come and go. Early pregnancy is so hard especially when you’ve had a previous loss. Try to relax as much as possible. Xx

Thanks hun, I know, and I’d be giving the same advice to anyone else!

I just wish I could open some kind of magical fortune cookie and it would tell me whether or not it will be ok!

Thanks hun, I know, and I’d be giving the same advice to anyone else!

I just wish I could open some kind of magical fortune cookie and it would tell me whether or not it will be ok!

I’m almost 25 weeks and still an anxious mess. I was no where near as bad with my other babies but with these rainbows I’m a wreck it’s so much easier to give advice than to follow it :) x

How your feeling is normal!! I felt like this until I saw baby on my ultrasound after having two mc and sometimes I still panic and I’m 28 weeks soon!!

Try to keep calm.
As for the cramps, they come and go. No two days will be the same. I personally had no cramps until a week or so after my BFP.

Try to stay positive, although agree with Elfs Mummy, that it is easy to say, but not so easy to do

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back