Anxiety

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by Marmite, Nov 8, 2007.

1. Marmite

Marmite Well-Known Member

It seems in the last fews days my anxiety has gone through the roof. Is this something that I can put down to hormones or not? Ive found myself really freaking out over realtivly small things.

Im normaly a bit of an anxious person, but nowhere near this bad normaly, has anyone else had this?

2. happy-chick

happy-chick Well-Known Member

Yeah ive found my anxiety levels are higher than usual, I do have alot going on but never usually feel this anxious so think it must be down to hormones to be honest. :hug: :hug: :hug:

3. Marmite

Thanks happy_chick. Thats probably good, hormones go away eventuly :roll:

4. emma28

emma28 Well-Known Member

:wave: me too. I even seem to have panic attacks sometimes. Its eased since I've stopped work but I still have to psche myself up to do certain stuff, and I've become a very nervous passenger.

It odd cos I'm not usually like this. I also seem to be mothering people and worrying about others more and more.....

Cant wait to get back to normal :rotfl:

5. Marmite

Thanks guys, thats put my mind at rest alot, just another pregnancy thing :wink:

6. Eveadel

Eveadel Well-Known Member

Ive suffered with anxiety/panic attacks for a very long time and mine did go through the roof, they do ease but mine went abit mental once Isabella was born aswell - that was def hormones aswell.