Anxiety

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by Ikklemoi, Jul 2, 2016.

1. Ikklemoi

Ikklemoi Well-Known Member

Hey ladies sorry for all the posts lately,
    Ive always suffered with anxiety was on anxiety meds before a found out a was pregnant,
    As soon as a knew a was pregnant I stopped the medication. I'm 15+3 and anxiety is coming back really bad again. As anyone took anxiety meds in pregnancy etc? X

2. Clara89

Clara89 Active Member

I was on anxiety tablets before pregnancy and came off them when I found out , as doctor told me there be a risk of clef etc , I've had my up and down days ! Just trying so hard not to go back on them and get through the next 5 months , partner has been very supportive so this has helped ! But understand how you feel !

3. Ikklemoi

Ikklemoi Well-Known Member

Oh a didn't no it could cause clef etc. What helps on your off days?
    It's tiny things that set me off extra stress that I can't seem to shake off, really don't wanna go back on them but been on tears tonight over articles I've seen on fb. Glad your partner is supportive Clara :)
    My partner is far from supportive he says am stupid and need to snap outta it x

4. Clara89

Clara89 Active Member

Have you got anyone else you can talk to about it in your family ! Probably be a good idea to let your doctor /midwife know ! I told them and they gave me a number I could ring if I needed to ! , it can be a really hard thing for people to understand ... I've been trying to keep my mind occupied more rather than sitting and worrying , it can be very hard tho , just taking a day at a time and thinking positively about my baby etc , I worry about everything and it's a big thing for me to overcome

5. Applecider

Applecider Well-Known Member

I have terrible anxiety too. Lack of sleep seems to trigger it but I am trying my best to keep off social media it makes me so much worse. Having just one person to listen and understand makes a world of difference. Hope your both ok, it's nice that we can talk here xx

6. Gravidgecko

Gravidgecko Well-Known Member

I was literally about to post exactly this. Only difference is I'm 15 weeks tomorrow.
    It's hard when all the stuff that would make you feel better is the very stuff that's scary

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk