anxiety

dawnlougib

Reaction score
Sorry to sound depressing but feel like i am going crazy. I have 3 children and had a miscarriage last year at 7 weeks I knew from the start something wasn't right.
I am now 29 weeks pregnant and from day one I keep having horrible feeling that I won't be bringing baby home. Every day I am worried sick that baby will be stillborn and I can't get rid of this feeling.
I don't like to talk about the baby, and will not buy anything for it as feel that I won't use it.
Everyday I feel sick with anxiety and am convinced that it is going to happen even though baby is growing fine, scans have been fine and heartbeat and movements are good. Has anyone else felt like this?

Yes! After a mmc at 9 weeks and then falling again very quickly I felt the same anxiety throughout my entire pregnancy - whilst I was so excited there was part of me that felt it would never happen. I drove my hubby mad with my question of 'do you think everything is alright' and my comments about how little movement I thought I'd had - then soon as he laid hand on bump he wriggled!! Anyway I have a beautiful baby boy so everything did work out ok :)

Yes, I've got two children but on pregnancy number 6. I miscarried at almost 11 weeks in May, and fell pregnant again with the next cycle. I've got really bad morning sickness, but convinced something will go wrong at some point. We won't try again if this pregnancy doesn't work out, so I feel even more that its bound not to work out. Not a good way to think, but I can't help it. Shame isn't it, we should enjoying our pregnancies.

Sorry fro late reply to you all. Thank you for your reply's. I have been trying the past couple of days to be more positive but I am finding it really hard as my head just won't let me think that this will have a happy ending.
I understand what you are saying toria as I would not try again after this one.
I can imagine alot of things coming up in the next few months but having another baby in the house I just can't see.
I know that no matter how hard I search no one can guarantee me 100% that all will be fine and I think searching for that is making me worse. I just wish I knew why I feel like this will not happen for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back