Anxiety/depression at 7 weeks

lk1992

Reaction score
Hoping I am not alone with this one.
I was roughly around 7 weeks on Monday. As per my last post I have really been struggling with nausea and completely losing my appetite, now at a point where I can’t or don’t want to get out of bed, and I am losing weight.
Despite sickness this is supposed to be the happiest time of me and my boyfriends life. But the sickness and how overwhelming it has been so far has left me feeling quite the opposite. I don’t want to see anyone, I know I’ll feel to crappy so I’ve been cancelling all my plans. I genuinely don’t want to get out of bed, I’ve been off this week and so far managed to make it to my mums and then ASDA and it was the most exhausting day of my life and tried not to throw up on the way home. I keep having dreams about holding my baby and it’s head falling off or crumbling in my hands like a bath bomb. Either that or I can’t sleep at all.
I’m making my boyfriend miserable because even when I’m not asleep I’m not talking, laughing smiling, I just lie there with a film on to drown out how quiet I’m being. It’s left him feeling unwanted and unloved and it’s upsetting me, but I feel so far down a hole.
What’s worse is I know how bad it is... I’m just to tired to do anything about it.

Hi there.

I know the feeling. I am 7 weeks aswell and this last week has been such a struggle and is beginning to affect work.. have you tried sea bands? Ginger biscuits/tea?
I tried everything and it didn't seem to work so I've been given some
Anti sickness tablets from docs. Hope you soon feel better.

Have you seen your GP or midwife, talk to them about your feelings, they are there to help. I know how you feel, mine was semi-planned but still struggling to get my head around it all, the exhaustion is overwhelming!
Hope you are feeling better soon x

Sending big hugs. Definitely second the opinion that you should go to your Midwife or GP. If you're finding it hard to eat, that's going to make everything tough because you must feel so depleted.
You are not alone in this. I don't think there is anyone who doesn't struggle with the uncertainty and secrecy of the first semester - I know I am.
Please keep us updated.

My friend recommends me the CBD oil and Hemp oil for me to use because I'm having a hard time to breath everytime i do my household chores. She told me that it may help reduce symptoms related to cancer and side effects related to cancer treatment, like nausea, vomiting, and pain. And upon researching about it i read this https://www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com/blogs/marijuana-news/what-makes-cannabis-so-great that the cannabis can help us in many ways as well as in medical purpose. So is this safe for me to use because im pregnant now for 2 months?

Hoping I am not alone with this one.
I was roughly around 7 weeks on Monday. As per my last post I have really been struggling with nausea and completely losing my appetite, now at a point where I can’t or don’t want to get out of bed, and I am losing weight.
Despite sickness this is supposed to be the happiest time of me and my boyfriends life. But the sickness and how overwhelming it has been so far has left me feeling quite the opposite. I don’t want to see anyone, I know I’ll feel to crappy so I’ve been cancelling all my plans. I genuinely don’t want to get out of bed, I’ve been off this week and so far managed to make it to my mums and then ASDA and it was the most exhausting day of my life and tried not to throw up on the way home. I keep having dreams about holding my baby and it’s head falling off or crumbling in my hands like a bath bomb. Either that or I can’t sleep at all.
I’m making my boyfriend miserable because even when I’m not asleep I’m not talking, laughing smiling, I just lie there with a film on to drown out how quiet I’m being. It’s left him feeling unwanted and unloved and it’s upsetting me, but I feel so far down a hole.
What’s worse is I know how bad it is... I’m just to tired to do anything about it.

I'm sorry you're feeling this way. At 7 weeks, I suspect you haven't had your booking appt yet/have a midwife? If so, it would be a good idea to see your GP for some help. Don't struggle on your own.

Hugs x

Thank you everyone.
I’ve just been having a nightmare, me and my boyfriend recently moved house so I recievede a phone call off my Gp saying they’d cancelled my booking in appt I had for the 31st May, which is when I’ll be 12 weeks, I’ve had no scan no bloods no nothing coz I have spent this long trying to find a new doctor, I am now 10 weeks. Thankfully I have found a new Doctor’s who are lovely and squeezed me in on the 30th so I can finally get confirmed. It’s just making me feel even worse not having a clue if the little guy is okay or not 😩😩😩 this will probably knock me back with having scans etc. I just want to have everything confirmed and someone to tell me everything is ok.
My family don’t know we’re havint a baby and I don’t want them too as they have been nothing but unsupportive to my relationship because he isn’t my golden boy ex boyfriend, so until they all decide to stop being vile and see how amazing my boyfriend actually is, it’s Just me and him for now.

Thank you everyone.
I’ve just been having a nightmare, me and my boyfriend recently moved house so I recievede a phone call off my Gp saying they’d cancelled my booking in appt I had for the 31st May, which is when I’ll be 12 weeks, I’ve had no scan no bloods no nothing coz I have spent this long trying to find a new doctor, I am now 10 weeks. Thankfully I have found a new Doctor’s who are lovely and squeezed me in on the 30th so I can finally get confirmed. It’s just making me feel even worse not having a clue if the little guy is okay or not 😩😩😩 this will probably knock me back with having scans etc. I just want to have everything confirmed and someone to tell me everything is ok.
My family don’t know we’re havint a baby and I don’t want them too as they have been nothing but unsupportive to my relationship because he isn’t my golden boy ex boyfriend, so until they all decide to stop being vile and see how amazing my boyfriend actually is, it’s Just me and him for now.

Glad you have a new appointment. Just so you know, you can always self-refer to the hospital you want to have your baby at and they can do your booking too.

Hey late to the post but hope you are doing well. I suffer with anxiety and depression and have been having bad morning sickness too and I know it's awful just wanting to stay in bed. I was terrified to tell family as me and my partner haven't been together all that long and are young they were very shocked at first but then supportive. But all that matters is that you and your partner are happy and you are looking after yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back