Antibiotics

Toria111

Reaction score
So back to the doctors today about cellulitis on my leg which seems to be getting worse by the day, and he's put me on two different antibiotics, and extended my original prescription from 5 days to 10 days. He says its safe, but has anyone heard anything different? I know I need to get rid of this infection, but I'm a bit concerned about putting all these drugs in my body :-(

Try not to worry. Doctor knows best. I was put on a course of antibiotics for a uti and all seems fine.

There are some antibiotics that you can take while you are pregnant. I assume your doctor knows that you are pregnant so he will gave given you ones that you can take. I was put on antibiotics a couple of weeks ago for a tooth infection and the dentist checked before she prescribed them xxxx

There are some antibiotics that you can take while you are pregnant. I assume your doctor knows that you are pregnant so he will gave given you ones that you can take. I was put on antibiotics a couple of weeks ago for a tooth infection and the dentist checked before she prescribed them xxxx

Yes Doctor knows, antibiotics 7 times a day seems a lot. Sure all will be fine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back