Anti sick tabs??...

Cynderella

Reaction score
What do you think the chances of my doc prescribing them?... I'm only sick about 3/4 times a day but the sickness feeling& puking starts at wake up time and last night I was sick at 6.30 but carried on feeling sick until I fell asleep at 10.30

It's really getting me down :(

I've had 3 children and had no sickness (only felt or was sick if I stuffed loads late at night)

It would be worth ur while asking. Don't suffer in silence. 3/4 times a day is a lot to be throwing up every day. Are u keeping anything down? X

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

Hi
I think they prob will. I'm off work today with 'morning' sickness. My last pregnancy I was physically sick all the way through but this time it's nausea mainly.

Yesterday I was sick few times n today just dry heaving. BUT last cpl days I'm dizzy n light headed so called my GP today to check if I should be concerned re blood pressure or iron etc, I'm to take a ursine sample in tomo to check for water infection as apparently that can be the cause for dizzyness, she said if I'm still experiencing this fri then to go in n they will prob give me anti sick tabs that should help.

So in your case your being sick a lot more than me so I'd say it's reasonable to ask x

I had them in the last pregnancy but I had a partial molar - so was throwing up about 6 times a day.

Someone recommended going to a herbal place, there are these things you can put under your tongue??

Thanks for your replies, I have to be careful what I take that's not prescribed as I take thyroid meds.

It's making me really down :( my oldest two have finished school & preschool for the summer today and all I want to do is sleep so I don't feel sick!

I am keeping food down as in I ate lunch and nearly tea time and I haven't been sick (bet I've spoken too soon)

I'm 6+4

I was like you hun and docs gave me the meds and i still feel sick sumtimes(comes and goes)but i havent thrown up for ages!! Oh god better touch wood quick lol.

Please dont suffer in silence when they can help you hun.

Michelle. x

Thanks - I've had to come to bed already cos I feel poorly :(

Fingers crossed doc will help tomorrow x

Your doctor should my doctor did I was terrible with sickNess fir quite a while up till bout 5 months dirty nappies made it worse so I had no choice than to get tablets although some days the worked other times they didn't xx

He's given me some took one a hour n half ago :/ nothing's changed... Need to remind me to give them time!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back