Anti-D tomorrow!

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by tillzy69, Jan 10, 2012.

1. tillzy69

tillzy69 Well-Known Member

Does it hurt much? Not too bothered about needles but I've got so much decorating to do and heard it aches after. Kind of need my arm at the moment lol

2. Rachel1509

Rachel1509 Well-Known Member

I think I'm a bit of a wuss, because mine really did hurt if you want me to be honest, but I've seen most women on here say they didn't find it a big deal.

You'll be fine, don't worry about it! It's only for about 4 seconds, then it's over and done with :D
    My arm wasn't that numb afterwards. She did it in my left arm and I'm left handed and I could do most things afterwards

3. MrsR

MrsR Well-Known Member

Mine hurt too :( not bad enough to stop me doing things, just a bit of an ache.xxx

4. Nurse 26

Nurse 26 Well-Known Member

I had mine last week and it was fine, stung a wee bit but nothing much and my arm was fine after not stiff at all :) xx

5. Lucy Helen

Lucy Helen Well-Known Member

I was fine with mine, didnt feel any aches afterwards. I'm sure you will be fine- good luck! x

6. tillzy69

tillzy69 Well-Known Member

Ok thanks girls. Was worried my arm might go dead lol on route to the hospital now. Hopefully I won't be waiting around for too long