Anti d injection after a bump

First Baby White

Reaction score
Dos anyone have any experience, I have had a bang to my bump, my toddler fell on it and it's quite sore, trying to find out if I need the anti d and what's classed as a big enough bump to have it. Being passed from pillar to post at the hospital x

Hey lovely yes I fell on my bump and had it just in case, it bruised so dr recommend I had it xx

I fell onto my hip and side of my bump and the doctor at the hospital gave me the anti D anyway.
It won't do any harm and it's all a preventative for the future :) Xx

I would say that if your sore and your a rhesus negative blood group, insist on having it. Can you speak to your midwife service direct, I can't imagine they'd refuse, as it wont cause any harm.

I have been told to sit in a and e as they had no room in the clinic and as I'm under 18 antenatal day unit shouldn't help so I'm sat waiting as they are on red alert due to a strike so the queues are huge x

Was told to go to a and be as antenatal day unit only deal with anyone last 18 weeks and epau don't normally deal with it and had no space to fit me in. I am sat waiting but the hospital is on red alert due to some strikes x

Oh no :('I don't know what anti d is but i hope they see you soon! How long have you been there? Xxx

I fell off a chair once and went to my epu. They kept me in for a few hours and observed me. No pain, no bleeding. They also listened to HB with Doppler. They were happy I didn't need it but I think they automatically give it you if over 20weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back