Anti-colic Teats Rant (Need Advice Too)

HopesDreams

Reaction score
Right, I had bought Size 3 Tommee Tippee Closer To Nature teats a few weeks ago. I bought 3 packs of 2. I decided this afternoon that I would try O with them. He's been getting knackered on the bottle again which was 1 of the signs last time that I needed to move up.
I was popping them in my steriliser when I realised that they had no vent in them. All my other teats are vented. I didn't buy them for that reason, they were just the bottles/teats that were bought for my baby shower & they worked for O so there was no reason to change.
Now I realise that I've only gone & bought the teats that are meant for the anti-colic bottles. My question is, can I still use these non vented teats with O? My friend pointed out that there was no such thing as vented teats years ago & we had no problems but I'm confused now. Advice?

I'm sure it'll be fine hun. One of Harry's teats broke when OH was washing it so we bought more and they were the anti colic ones (his other ones weren't) and we haven't noticed a difference at all tbh. Have a wee chat with your HV if your concerned tho :) xxx

Normally I wouldn't care & buy more but they weren't cheap & I had them all opened & in steriliser before I realised so no returning them. Grr!

I know they're so bloody expensive eh! I hate they come in packs of 2 aswell, I only needed one but had to buy the two! Raging! Xxx

We have the anti colic bottles and the normal ones. I honestly thought the teats were the same?!

I used to have both sorts of teats and bottles and used to use the anti colic teats with the normal bottles all the time...i never noticed a difference.

Your right...teats are so expensive...what a pain x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back