anterior placenta

sarafet

Reaction score
hi guys,

was wondering if anyones had any problems with an anterior placenta?
on my notes it says that mines is anterior, but doesn't mention anything about the height of it..

thankyooo :hug:

sarah xx

ive got that too , means ur babes kicks will be cushioned a bit and might take longer for u to feel them .

Mine is anterior- if they are worried about it being low they will scan a bit later on to check the position.

Do you get a 20w scan?

mines anterior too, took me ages to feel any kicks :cry:

they wud have said some thing if it was low, and would defo offer another scan to check positioning again

I have that too, i have read that babies can prefer the back to back position as it means their face is resting on the placenta, but mw said just keep active and mobile and if it is b2b it can always turn....so don't worry hun.. its no biggy.... :hug:

mine was anterior and she lay back to back for most of the pregnancy. I had no problems and she tured at the end. Took longer to feel her kicking which was upseting because my OH went to afganistan for 3 months when i was 20 weeks pregnant and he didnt get to feel her kick b4 he went. she started kicking within days but i wouldnt let anyone near me to feel till he came back from afgan.

Mine was anterior: had no problems whatsoever! It just meant (in my case at least) that baby's kicks were a bit 'cushioned' :)

Yeah i was the same, i only felt big kicks with my hand really late into the pregnancy but was fine apart from that :D

With Tia my placenta was anterior, and i didnt really feel kicks till later in my pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back