Antenatal booked reassurance/dating scan :)

MrsCK

Reaction score
So I phoned the Antenatal yesterday to see if they've received my referral notes from doctors as he sent them on 05/07/13 and I haven't received any letters from them yet. Good job I phoned because they said they hadn't received anything. So the doctor faxed over the notes this morning marked 'Urgent' and I phoned back just now to check they've got them.

The midwife I spoke to was lovely and she said that because I had a mc on 26/05/13 and I haven't had a period in between getting pregnant again they will book me in for a reassurance/dating scan this Wednesday 24th. :) so happy because i had booked a private reassurance scan for Saturday 27th which i can now cancel and save myself £100. :dance:

She also said that they will book my 12wk scan appointment and my booking appointment that day.

So I now have my reassurance/dating scan on Wednesday woo hoo.:dance:

That's great, glad to see they're giving you special attention, bet you can't wait for Wed. How you been feeling? Xxx

That's almost exactly what happened to me. The receptionist forgot to send letter. Had dating scan yesterday(miscarried 21/5 with no period since) and all ok. 12 week scan booked for 11 August. Yippee! I was going to get a private scan soon too, but now going to book sometime between 12 week and 20 week scan. I think at 16 weeks they can try to see sex of baby too, so maybe about then :)

Glad all sorted for you x

I am so excited can't wait to hear bubbas heartbeat x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back