Ante Natal Classes

Linzie2012

Reaction score
Are these offered as practice?

When do you get invited? start them?

We are first time parents who have not had a baby in our family for years, these classes should be worth it :)

No one has offered any to me yet :( going to ask about it at my next appointment, not sure what the procedure is xxx

In my green pregnancy pack there was a form about the NHS ones and they say to return the form at about 20 weeks. I completely forgot to at my scan and just phoned the number instead.

I've got my first one next week at my doctors surgery, 6.45 :) My sister did them last year and she said she enjoyed them.

I got given details at my booking in appointment and told to email them to book. Ours are in August/September

Your midwife should give you info of what is available in your area, and then you have to booked yourself in.

I've just booked myself on the NCT ones in my area. Obviously you have to pay for them, its £137 for ours (2 six hour antenatal courses, and one six hour breastfeeding course), but I think they go over in much more detail than the NHS ones. NCT do also offer discounts for those on a low income, so worth looking at that if the cost is an issue.

My midwife said she will sort them out at 30 week appointment x

My midwife gave me a numbers of different places in my area that do them. I rang up and booked them myself, 4 Tuesday mornings in sept. the numbers were in my hosp notes. If u can't find them ask midwife at ur next app xx

Hi girls we paid for private and im doing them now im 34 weeks tomz...my nhs ones start monday
So far am loving them and leanrt so much

Nct website u will find dates of local classes price approx £130

Nhs classes midwife gave me dates x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27