Ante natal class starts tonight

Positive37

Reaction score
Our first private class tonight at 6.30pm...what are they like anyone else done these.

Keep thinking im gonna be the only one with SPD and ill be waddling into class like a whale. Ha ha...

Hope there are some nice couples on course be good to meet other mums

Enjoy hun!

I only did the breastfeeding workshop class up the hosptial.
Didnt manage to get booked into any antenatal classes.

Have hun!

And hope ur SPD eases, saw ur other post just then about not being able to sleep :(
Its horrible isnt it xx

Hi dani lovely to speak to u not been on much....been reading your updates though cant wait ti see noah boy

Oh god the spd is awful i cant believe how unlucky i am to get it as was having a lovely pregnancy symptom wise.
At min back pain is keeping me awake and then moving sides in bed is horrendous.
I just gotts grin amd bear it might take some painkillers today actually.

Ill waddle with pride tonight ha ha....at this rate ill be sound asleep..

Xxx

I've had my first antenatal class last Monday. There were 7 couples in total and the first class was already very useful. She told us all we can expect when in hospital, which units they have etc. She gave advice on which bra's to use and we made a list for things to take with us in our hospital back. We didn't do any group activities which I normally quite like but it's nice to get so much info on what to expect. xx

Ah thanks hun im looking fwd to it. Think my boyfriend is a little nervous.ill talk to anyone but his a little more quiet..
Looking fwd to some tips xx

I have my first next week.. hope it's not all hospitals hospitals as I am having a homebirth Fx!

Xx

I wish I got to go to these but I had my little boy before my first class!! So I just learnt from the nurses on Scbu and my mum! But believe it or not some things just kinda came to us naturally. Enjoy girls xxx

Is this nct or nhs ones? I did both nhs was informative but rushed as only a one day four hours one for us here.hubby couldn't make it due to work n we didn't really have a chance to talk to each other because the group was large but that said other people really rated their nhs ones. Nct on other hand iv made some really great freinds on and learnt soooo much x

These are nct so we have 3 hour tonight. A whole day sunday. 2 hour breast feeding tue night and 3 hours next friday.
I am doing the nhs ones on my own they are 9 hours over 3 mornings.
Really looking forward to it although im shattered today xxx

Well as i dreaded i was the only one with spd and waddling in..i also was the 2nd biggest there.although am all bump im bigggg.
Funny enough a girl i used to get train with walked in i was so shocked but a lovely surprise.
Everyone was lovely,,,, funny i was working out who id get on with after we have baby.
We leant a lot and its opened our eyes talked a lot about labour and this was all new to me. From mucus plug.to timing contractions.to latent part of labour to established labour. I didnt know u had to stay at home in latent stage this freaked us both out.bf didnt know he had to time contractions once u have had an hour of contraction with 4 min break u should be in established labour,,!!!!
Did a lot of group stuff too which i love.
A full day tomz we are doing labour positions.
Xxx

Glad it went well told you they Defo are useful and worth the money in info and I'm sure the men learn twice as much as the women even xx

Same again we have full day today 10-4pm ....bring it on ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back