Another Weekend In Hospital!

K X

Reaction score
I am gutted, spent the last two nights in the ante natal ward with a severe sickness bug which caused me to dehydrate. I was linked up to a drip for 2 days as I couldn't even keep water down. This was whilst being in a plaster cast thigh to ankle! I am feeling very down, and weak! Just can't wait to have baby as this has been one hell of a rough ride.

Baby is fine, her heart rate was up to 172 which was high, but they said it was due to me not eating she will be distressed and if it had of continued they would of had to get her out!

Discharged 1 hour ago, and am so relieved to be home, my notes are as thick as a book now. Sorry for moaning but I am p*ssed ooff, it's been one thing after another.

Hope everyone else is okay xxxx

Aww no what rotten luck!

Hope you're feeling better and are keeping your spirits up. The main thing is your baby is fine and when she's here you'll be so happy you'll forget about all this stuff :)

So sorry to hear you having such bad luck. Glad you feeling better and home and Baby is ok.

You take care now

Ragna aka Waddler of Milton Keynes xxxx

Goodness me what a nightmare you're having.
I'm only having the normal pregnancy niggles and I feel like whinging.
Hope you're feeling better soon.

Hello

I hope your feeling better and try and relax.
Katrina

Oh KX poor you.

You have really had a rough ride through your pregnancy. I really hope that the remaining 9 weeks + run smoothly.

x

aww sorry to hear that hun,

hope you feel better soon
xxx

Thanks ladies for your kind words. I am at the tearful stage today, thinking what next. Feeling a bit sorry for myself really.

I'm feeling very weak as all I have manged to eat in 3 days is half a slice of toast, got the shakes well bad! :cry:

Hope everyone else is well. x

Hi K X

Oh no i cant believe thats all youve eaten, thats terrible. isnt the sickness easing up yet, what with your leg in plaster as well.

i will keep my fingers crossed that the sickness passes rapidly hun.

take care and try to keep your chin up.

when are you seeing doctor / midwife next.

x

Sorry to hear you are going thrugh such a tough time. Hope you are feeling looads better soon, big hugs xxxx

I'm sorry you're having such a nightmare K :(
I hope things perk up soon - glad bump is okie.
We'll have to compare thickness of notes soon - mine are like a book too.

Take care hun, rest up and try to eat xxx *hugs*

Oh dear, K X...

That's terrible! I am so sorry that you are having such a hard time. I feel lucky to feel as well as I do, even with this bp, which I would say has gone down. I will know on Thursday!

*HUG*

I would get my hair done or summat when I get out, hun, make you feel a bit glam. And baby will be fine, you're in the best place you could be right now.

Take care

Sue

Mum called the Doctor out again tonight at 6, as I still can't keep anything down. He said just keep sipping on water for another day then if no improvement get back in contact with hospital. Useless tw*t. I've been taking Ribena when I can, and when I do, little Becky Bump starts kicking, must be the sugar rush!

I have just had a bit fish and potatoes an hour ago, and I've kept it down, so I am hoping I'm eventually on the road to recovery. That's me finished up with work, not back now until June! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back