another weaning thread

spice

Reaction score
so I've started to wonder if I should start weaning LO.

I had planned on doing BLW but OH really doesn't like the idea of it...need to get him to read about it! he's very set on doing TW!

LO can do everything except sit unaided though he's getting there with it, but he's also started waking in the night again for a feed (sometimes more than once) and its very unlikely to be due to a growth spurt as its now been happening for 2 weeks.

my problem is, I don't know if its actually due to his teething, though my gut says it isn't as he's been teething for 10th weeks and only waking for the last 2!

so my question is, does he sound ready? thankx x

How old is he spice? If you start TW start with puréed fruit, you don't have to do baby rice.

I don't think waking in the night always means they're ready to wean. Emily doesn't sleep through anymore and she has 3 meals a day plus milk :/ nightmare haha

he's almost 20 weeks but I've decided to wait it out! as most of the things I've read about weaning say either 24 or 26 weeks to start BLW and as he only wakes me at night I can cope!

Just do what you feel is best for your baby! Probably good to give it another couple of weeks anyway. But don't let what other people think put you off.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back