Another way to tell sex...

emilia

Reaction score
I have a private midwife looking after me. I went for a check up during the week and she listened to the baby's heartbeat. We had a chat about it and then she told me that they have a theory that if it's a boy, the heart rate is between 120 - 140. A girl has a much faster heart beat between 140 - 160. Wonder if anyone else knows anything about this?
I'm happy to keep on guessing. Only want to know when the final push is over!!! :lol:

that is what my family doctor who is a friend of the family said so maybe it is true then - if so it means that i am having a girl :)

Hi All!

I don't actually know the sex of my baby either...But I wondered If u might be able to guess, my babies heart rate at my last midwife app was 140 9 the cut off point between a boy n girl LOL. I guess my baby is keeping me waiting till the end.. Ha ha

I hope your pregnancy's are going well.
Love Danielle and Bubble xx

They hadn't heard about the heartbeat thing over here in oz and when i had my 20 week scan babies heartbeat was 150 and i said i bet you it's a girl, the sonographer immediately moved to babies legs to have a look and guess what yeap it's a girl :) at my last couple of checks the heartbeat has been 140, apparently the heartbeat fluctuates between 120and 160 throughout pregnancy depending on babies movements

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back