Another scan pic of Bod...

Anna Marie

Reaction score
This was taken at hospital on Wednesday before my clumsy fall ...
Another pic to add to my collection.. :wink:

Bod17wks.jpg
[/img]

Yours is like mine you can see the nose and everything. Did you scan you pic i was told not to scan mine as it turns the original black?

That's a lovely scan picture, perfect glimpse of the profile. Not a fat tummy like my bambino!

I've scanned all my scan pics in too, they haven't been affected by it.

How many weeks are you now?

Your pic is great - we didnt get goodpics like that of Damien, just his face :?

Fab pic hunnie xx

Great scan pic, Bod is so cute x

Hope you are feeling better after your fall x

Lovely scan pic :D.

I scanned my scan pics aswell and they are fine.

Rachel x

What a brilliant pic anna-marie, so clear and you can see Bod's little nose, bless :D

Xxx

really clear picture of bod - amazing you can see all bods features... so cute... are you going to find out if bod is a boy or girl?

How are you feeling now after your fall....
x

Thats a really nice scan pic - so clear.

I didnt know you'd had a fall - what happened? are you ok?

L x

That is a brilliant scan picture Anna Marie

Had my 20 week done today and my poor little un looks like an alien

Thanks for all your lovely replies.. it has cheered me up this week being able to keep looking at this pic!!

Bagpuss.. I am 18 weeks now.. not quite half way but getting closer.. still feels like its taking sooooooo long... :wink:

Yes I am feeling better after my fall.. bloody clumsy clot I am... Hayley.. I am now able to laugh about it.. and whenever I do I think of you :wink: I am still sore and bruised and I cannot throw balls or sticks for my dog so she is a bit p'd off with me but otherwise I am fine :) Still hearing Bod every day with my doppler so hoping all is still well in there.

Yes Hayley I will defo find out what Bod is.. good luck with your scan tomorrow!!! Will you be finding out? I know the countdown to my 20 week scan is going to be a long and slow one!!

Lisa.. my fall was a very clumsy slip in the rain on a busy road into the path of oncoming traffic.. I landed on my side thankfully to protect tummy but shock really knocked me for six...... midwife came immediately though which was great as OH was away [typical!!] you know how anxious I am over this little Bod.. I just felt so angry at myself for being so stupidly clumsy.. :wink: :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back