another really weird thing....?!

My1stBaby

Reaction score
the last two nights ive been woken up due to being sick in my sleep.... happened twice friday night and once last night....i wake up suddenly and in shock as i have sick in my mouth (sorry tmi)

any ideas anyone?

xxx

Is it sick or acid? Could be reflux?? x

I get sick in my mouth with acid reflux. Try taking a gaviscon or something before bed. xx

could be reflux..? yeah i always take gaviscon before bed and both nights i didnt feel like i had bad heartburn or anything..weird xx

I'd say reflux. I had that along with the breathlessness & was because baby is pushing up on lungs & tummy. Soon as baby drops it should ease up. I found gaviscon & propping myself up in a sitting position at night eased it. If that doesn't work, go to your GP. I got given medication from doctor in the end as wasn't able to keep anything down!
Oh the joys!!! Xxxxx

thanks ill try being more upright and trip to the docs this week if it happens again tonight its bloody horrible. baby is already 3/5s engaged so thought i wouldnt suffer with him crushing my upper organs anymore, hes obviously very tall lol xxx

Don't envy you hun!! I was having dreams that I was choking or had stuff stuck in my throat, & would wake up with sick burning the back of my throat! Yuk!! Glad to see the back of that! :) Really hope it eases up for you soon xxxxx

I wake up with Acid Reflux, it's awful and have a bottle of gaviscon next to my bed. It tastes and feels horrible like a burning sensation. not nice.
have heard this is caused to baby having lots of hair. lol... another funny wives tale.

haha yeah ive heard it means baby has loads of hair, but seeing as his head is in my pelvis as well as being confined to a balloon of water, not sure how his hair would affect my stomach lol but funny none the less

thanks everyone, luckily didnt have it last night so hopefully it was just twice and wont happen again xxx

My baby has loads of hair! They could see it on the scan! Ha x

it looks like mine has too on my 4d pic!! looks like loads of curly brown hair! but could just be shadowing seeing as it also looks like a big dragons coming out the side of his head lol

xxxx

I wake up with Acid Reflux, it's awful and have a bottle of gaviscon next to my bed. It tastes and feels horrible like a burning sensation. not nice.
have heard this is caused to baby having lots of hair. lol... another funny wives tale.

So are we having reflux or coughing up a furball lmao

So are we having reflux or coughing up a furball lmao

Hahaaaaa.... im not too sure, maybe both. i think it's funny the things people come up with for a reason to all the symptoms.
I've had bad acid all day today but baby's doing a pelvic dive i think so possible interrupting my stomach.

I've had a lot of wind lately too does this mean baby has freckles (lol, im kidding!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back