Another rash thread..

Constantstar

Reaction score
My toddler had high temp thurs and was sent home from nursery. Got his temp down constantly, finally sunday with neurofen. But when o was having bath last night oh noticed a rash ( he had a tshirt on) and still there today. Could this be where his temp has been so high and he has been sweating? While his temp was high he only had nappy on so i know he didnt have it then. He had t shirt on yest when his body temp had cooled but must of still be sweating. Its On his tummy and back. We tried tumbler thing so happy its not serious. He is eating and drinking . Not weeing as much as usual . Any ideas? Heat rash? x
mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1375680684369.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375680684369.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 28
Didnt want to read and run, but im afraid im not going to be much use..

Our LO had a similar rash recently on his side, we were pretty sure it was heat rash but some of it wasnt fading under a glass so took him to the doctors.

They basically said (in our case) if his temperature is fine and he's feeding fine and seems happy in himself, then to keep an eye on the rash and as long as it fades and doesnt get worse then its nothing to worry about.

Could be heat, could be viral. My LO had something similar when we were in australia and i was fairly convinced it was a virus. Mild symptoms and rash and temp went away after a few days.

Always good to get professional advice, so you could call NHS direct.

Noah had a heat rash from 1 day old to 5days old.. It was a little worse than this.. But with te weather we have had it could be a slight heat rash..
Worth a check with drs tho hun. Hope it clears up soon xx

Hi

My LO had heat rash when he was about 10 days old. Then a week ago it looked like he'd got heat rash again. However after about 5 days it had got worse and on Saturday rather than just a few spots on his chest it was covered.

We took him to the out of hrs gp who said its dry skin and prescribed cream. We have our 6 week drs app on Wednesday so will see how it is then.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375688087.059224.jpg

Thanks guys turns out o has an ear infection and him fighting it off has resulted In the rash. antibiotics and paracetamol for him xx

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back