ANOTHER question but worrying now!

T84

Reaction score
Ok so for the past 2 cycles I have spotted for days before af (4 last cycle and on day 5 this cycle) can this be detrimental to ttc or is it perfectly normal? Does it mean that my lutheal phase is shorter? Started to google and sending myself crazy!! Thanks ladies and sorry for all the questions!! X x

I hate google! I'm a total nightmare and always convince myself I've got something life threatening lol! I would go to the doctor and get any irregular bleeding checked out. I'm sure it's absolutely fine as its so close to af arriving and is only spotting. But it could be a symptom of something else going on in your body. Not the same but I had mid cycle bleeding on jan, went to the doc only because of ttc, and it was a symptom of a thickened lining. So pleased I got checked out as its all being sorted now. X x x

Thanks Naomi, think ill get a telephone appt just to ask. It's only been since mc and i just assumed last month it was probably just left over from mc. So annoying :-( x x

It's scary not knowing what's going on in our bodies. At least if you break a leg or get a cold you can see what's wrong. But our reproductive organs are a bloomin mystery. X

I am the same, only been the last 4 or 5 months, ranges from 2-4 days. I have been worrying about it too, my gp doesn't seem concerned, said its likely to be my age or my pcos! This worries me! I've insisted on 21 day bloods this month but not sure that will give much of an insight to be honest. I did post a few days ago asking people of they get this and have had a bfp anyway. I hoped agnus castus would help and it reduced the spotting to 2 days but shortened my LP to 12 days which wasn't what I was hoping for xx

Thanks dee I remember that thread actually but forgot about it. It's so worrying isn't it and funny that its only been since my mc! Got a telephone appt with doc this morning so will let you know how I get on. Still no sign of af tho :-( x x

Yes do keep me posted, I'll be interested to hear your gps view on it. Did you take a test to rule out a bfp in the end? Xx

Yeah got a bfn late last night. Well doc took me serious! I have an appt at 230
For some 'fertility checks' no idea what these will be so I'm a bit worried. Ill let you know how I get on x x

Oh good luck chick, glad the GP was interested and sympathetic. Let us know how you get on xx

I posted another thread cos thought it was quite interesting for others in same situation x x

Hey hon I seem to be having the same a day or two of spotting before full af comes, I've had all my bloods done and nothing came back as unusual or abnormal xx

BabyDust *****

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back