Another question about poo!

Belfast girl

Reaction score
Hi, My LO is 11 weeks now, and apart from 4 oz of formula (can't express enough for her dream feed) is breast fed.

My eldest was formula fed so had very different poo! This one goes once a day at 3ish and its massive. Its the right colour but its still very watery - in fact it is just water and a few random mustard seeds in it. Usually involves a change of clothes as well!

Now I knew very young babies nappies are like this so not bothered but when do they settle down? Should it continue like this until weaning? Or does she have permaent diareahha (SP!)

She seems to enjoy her daily poo, and is very happy otherwise, just curious I guess!

Aaron settled at around 3-4 months I think x

Yes my daughter did this while she was solely breastfeeding she would explode her nappies every second day at around 10 am , it settled down at around 4 months at that point she was having a mix of formula and breast milk so maybe it could be down to that also. Funny thing was I liked the knowing when it was going to happen , later it was so very random she often caught me out . xx

My little lady was like this. Her nappies were watery and explosive! We had about a month of constant outfit changes as she would leak everywhere!!
I think it is pretty normal.
The nappies have only just settles down now that she is weaning but I get the odd explosion still.
x

My lo is 3 months and we are still having lovely watery mustard poos.... in fact there is one currently in progress as we speak lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back