another one

leanne

Reaction score
hello you guys, just wanted to ask is it normal to want another baby straight away? i miss being pregnant, i should think myself lucky as i had a perfect pregnancy up until the last 2 weeks but looking at zack sometimes i wish i was pregnant again. think my hormones are messing my head around?! think its due to the fact im an only child too and always wanted more than 1 child. probably due to the fact that i havent had naughties with oh since before zack was born. dont want to agrivate my stitches!!! plus we havent sorted birth control out yet! argh xxxxxxxxx love to everyone who reads this, god there i go again, must be these sodding hormones!!!

Hi there hun well i feel the same i miss being pregnant too and would love another although i do have two beautiful kids and that should be enough for most people but i think another for me would top it off nicely but unfortunately the oh says no so i will just have to settle for that.

well ive not had mine yet and am already thinking about another one straight away although by the time ive had my boy im sure il change my mind lol xxxx

I had quite a bad time with Jack was sick all the way through and had OC so me and Anthony decided that 2 was enough as he was worried about me, i agrred that 1 of each was nice and that was that.
Jack was 3 days old when i burst into tears and said i wanted another baby as i could not bear the thought that this was the last tiem i would ever hold a newborn of mine. He looked at me like he was about to call for the men in white coats!!!!!!!
Anyway when i had calmed down and thought about it i know we made right desicion there is no way i could cope with a toddler and being so ill and i dont wanna leave such a big either.

So yeah i think it is so natural to want another very soon after giving birth because everything is so differant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back