Another MW appointment/blood results and induction date booked!!

Hunnie

Reaction score
Well after the farce of having to chase up to have my bloods redone for my bike acid levels I had an appointment with a senior midwife.

My bile acid levels are increased again :( hence the itching coming back slightly. MW told me they were thinking of getting me started off in labour today which caused me to panic even though I've been saying I just want baby out, the realisation of it actually happening just makes me want to cry and scares me so much! :(

Anyway she did a sweep (which I can safely say I never want to have done again!!!!) and my cervix is open but not favourable enough to get things properly started. However things could get started sooner?

Anyway they've also booked an induction date for me so if LO hasn't arrived by the 11th I'm to go in on the 12th at 11 as they won't let me go too over because of the bile aid results.

I also have to go to the suite now and not the centre :(. I suppose that means I'm more likely to get an epidural if need be though?

Scariest part of it all is though that by the end of next week I could have my baby!!

Sorry about your blood results hun, but yay for an induction date! Fingers crossed you go sooner tho x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back