another month ..dong quai..

misssparkles

Reaction score
Hi ladies back after a break
Well the witch got me at 9dpo last cycle but I have noticed my cycles have got too 24 days with a lp of 12 days

I started taking dong quai from cd1 until I think ov happens.
Im now supposed to be 1dpo however I think I ovulated on the 14th which makes me 3dpo as I had the ov cranps and clear cm ... I don't know
Hoping for a better month as our holiday was cancelled due to my mums ill health

Feel like the dreams too far away xx

Keeping my fx for you, hope the dong quai does some good x

Thanks hunnn you feeling better ?? Im trying to stay positive got a asda test left over for end of month eee xx

Yeah abit thanks sweets. just wanna get today over with! each day is a step closer to my prediction! x

I was thinking about getting a prediction how much did it cost and where :) how long did it take for her to reply xxx

There was a thread on here about it. her name is suzy. At the time it was £6 i do have the price list from a woman whos in.london but does them via email if u want that.not had one from her yet. suzy took few days to reply. Im due to catch in october and have a little boy in june :) fx its true x

Can you pm the woman in londonif you have her price list for an email :) ill try find the suzy one xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back