Another milestone :D

sophiestars

Reaction score
99 days to go! Finally hit double figures seems to be flying by :D went to my inlaws yesterday and my SIL managed to feel him kicking away she got really overwhelmed bless her lol he is getting so strong now..had 25 week midwife appointment yesterday too and such a lovely experience was told I will be able to have the birthing pool which I have been worried about not being able to due to my BMI :D plus they had my GTT result which came back with 4.0 at fasting and 5.2 at 2 hours after glucose so no probs there..they were just generally happy and really nice said no problems, nice strong heartbeat, really active baby, happy mummy and textbook pregnancy..feeling so happy at the moment xxxxx

Aww congrats, I'm really hoping for something similar at my 25 week appt :)

Congratulations chick, everything sounds perfect :)

Can I ask what your BMI is? Id quite like to have water but im not sure what the limitations are

Yea no worries im 35 :O had a dick doctor at 16 week consultantation who told me because of my size I would probably get high blood pressure, gestational diabetes, more likely to have c-section etc etc and he said i wouldnt be able to use pool because of the midwifes health and safety if i had to be pulled out! I left there feeling so poo about it all i know im not a skinny minnie but christ on a bike im hardly 30 stone either! I was 16 stone 3 at my booking and im 16 stone 11 now at 25+6 x my midwife was fuming at the consultant she said its outragous how us bigger ladies are treated, yes there is an increased risk of all these things but we just need to be made aware not told we will defo get stuff and made to worry! She said they only start to really worry when BMI is above 45 but dont know if it differs area to area xxx

Wahooooo! Congratulations :)! Xxx

Oooooh congrats lovely being in double figures isnt it! I have a long way to go yet :( lol! xxxxxx

Fantastic. Congratulations on all your many positives hun. Xxx

congrats :) i hit double figures yesterday and i was so excited lol xxx

Yea no worries im 35 :O had a dick doctor at 16 week consultantation who told me because of my size I would probably get high blood pressure, gestational diabetes, more likely to have c-section etc etc and he said i wouldnt be able to use pool because of the midwifes health and safety if i had to be pulled out! I left there feeling so poo about it all i know im not a skinny minnie but christ on a bike im hardly 30 stone either! I was 16 stone 3 at my booking and im 16 stone 11 now at 25+6 x my midwife was fuming at the consultant she said its outragous how us bigger ladies are treated, yes there is an increased risk of all these things but we just need to be made aware not told we will defo get stuff and made to worry! She said they only start to really worry when BMI is above 45 but dont know if it differs area to area xxx

My bmi has been sitting around 35. I was 33.8 at booking in and am now 35.2.
Ive not been eating great but im going to make a very strong effort to up my fruit and veg and lower my carbs. Not diet as such, just stop eating crap! Id like to be able to use the pool if possible. Im a big girl but im not a bleeding sumo! Lol

Wooo great Mile stone...

Since 20 weeks scan I seem lost on a mile stone. Thought next would be V day... Maybe we should get a Mile stone thread going to help us on the final 20 weeks after the last scan :( for most

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back