Another gender guess for fun . . .

kabuk1

Reaction score
Any guesses? These are just a day apart. I can't seem to find the nub on one and I'm not sure if that is the nub on the other. Any ideas?

Attachments

• scan.jpg
    scan.jpg
    255.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1939.jpg
    IMG_1939.jpg
    274 KB · Views: 17
I'm going to guess boy with my very limited knowledge. I need to see some scan pictures from people who know the correct answer so I can practise!

Ohh I normally have a pretty good stab at it but really not sure I can see a nub!! First skull looks boyish and second looks girly! xxx

If it helps Snowbee here's my scan with very obvious girly nub (totally parallel to spine!) xx

Attachments

• IMG_3343.jpg
    IMG_3343.jpg
    529.8 KB · Views: 13
Thanks. I've been looking at lots of scans online and referring to the 30 degree rule, but I can't see a nub in the first scan and unsure if that is a nub in the second scan (the baby's legs are crossed and up, so is it revealing something?). I have another in 2 weeks. Maybe it'll be a little clearer at 14+1!

I really really want to know, but my dw doesn't so, I'm going to be playing the guessing game for now. My first scan after they can see the gender is at 21 weeks and not until after xmas (30 Dec). So I have some time to work on her. Unfortunately, friends and family are split on their advice which is giving my dw amo to stick to her guns of wanting a surprise, as those siding with her say there aren't many surprises in life, so let this one be one of them. Argh.

I would like to know, my oh would probably wait but he is happy for us to find out if I really want to. Our hospital won't tell you boy/girl at the 20 week scan so we will have a private one at the end of November, so not too long to wait!

Kate that is a really nice clear one thanks. I need to get my eye in lol.

I would like to know, my oh would probably wait but he is happy for us to find out if I really want to. Our hospital won't tell you boy/girl at the 20 week scan so we will have a private one at the end of November, so not too long to wait!

Why won't they tell you? That seems a bit absurd. It may not be the purpose of the scan, but why would they not tell you since they are having a look anyway?

My sister didn't need the doc to say a word. Her little boy had his legs wide open, putting himself on full display for all.

It is hospital policy. There are signs up everywhere saying they won't tell so don't ask and they tell you the same and it is on all the paperwork!

That's an odd policy. I'm glad my hospital doesn't seem to have one. It's ridiculous to force patients to pay for a private scan to get an answer.

I don't understand the nub bit? Someone explain for me? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back