Another food thread..

Emma58

Reaction score
Just wanted to say toasted brown bread Mmmm :D

I love it really well done.

Think Ive been living off of toast!! Coffee and toast are my fave winter comforts! mmmmmmmmm

I have just had some for lunch.
I want more :oops:

Talking about coffee and tea....
Is tea allowed during pregnancy? I was really good during 1st tri, only having 1 cup a day but recently i've been having more and more a day, probably about 6 cups. Should I cut down/switch to decaff/drink hot choc? There are so many do's and donts! xxx

I think you are allowed 3 cups of coffee a day and 6 cups of tea :think: i'm sure i've read that somewhere. I love a nice strong, sweet cup of tea.

I hate tea and coffee. I must be the weirdest teacher in the land.

I had toast with apricot jam for brekkie. Love a cup of tea too :D

Also had two mince pies mid morning that have left me with heartburn, that'll teach me to be a piggy!

I drink tea everyday but i dont have it very strong but i think what Emma said about 6 cups a day is about right.

I am obsessed with food before I got pregnant I really never used to have a big appetite. I spend most of my day thinking about food now.

My Selection Box has nearly gone :oops:

ive not really been eating much where ive been ill
had some buiscuits with my tea for brekkie though as sugar puffs make me sick now and im out of coco pops :( :(
manda xx

I weighed myself yesterday and ive put on 9lbs in about a month its terrible im eating healthy from now on im sure the scales were wrong thats loads. :oops:

Bloom said:
I weighed myself yesterday and ive put on 9lbs in about a month its terrible im eating healthy from now on im sure the scales were wrong thats loads. :oops:

Last time I was weighed i had only put on a couple of pounds. Getting weighed next week at Midwife's clinic, I dread to think what i'll have gained now. I don't have any scales at home.

I dont have scales anymore :evil: Im sure its wrong :fib:

I hid the scales after my last weigh, Id put on 1 and half stone...must be coming up for nearly 2 now!!! thats in 5 months. Im just putting it down to partly quitting smoking & the 2B's Boobs & Bump :D

I've only put on half a stone but I look like it's way more... I will wait and see what the midwife says at my 24 week appointment.

i dread to think how much ive gained when i last weighed myself at about 10/11 weeks id put on 2 stone!!! dont think ive gained much more now think its just evened out a little lol
manda xx

in the first trimester i lost a stone in weight. Now i'm up on that by a few pounds but still so much lighter than i've been in years. so strange!

But toast. MMM. With marmite, my OH bought me that and a cup of tea in bed this morn.
Yumptious.

And with Tea i drink maybe 5 a day and if i want more i have decaf. Midwife said that was fine. Technically you can have 6 cups but other things have caffiene in too so i stick to 5.

:)

I got on the scales today out of curiousity, then wished I hadn't bothered! 2 and a bit stone heavier so far!!!!!!!!
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
I am so joining weighwatchers online when I've popped and done with breast feeding

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back