Another child abducted

skairdykat

Reaction score
Has any one else heard this? That another little girl has gone missing 100 miles from were Maddie was taken? A Spanish girl........I've looked on BBC news and Sky news but can't find anything about it. I saw it on the news last night.

yeah i saw it on the front of yesterdays Mirror news paper.
Apparently she went to the shop down the road on her own. I think this one is 5...
I think its the same people with maddie...and im even more sure its a peadophile ring if it is the same people :( Poor little girls...to be honest, as aweful as it sounds, i hope they are both dead so they dont have to go through any pain or suffering. (god i sound aweful saying that!)

Aww i hate reading things like this i just want to get on a plane and go and find the poor lil mites. What on earth makes sick people like this?

it makes me feel sick when i hear that a child has gone missing. Its just awful :cry:

Yeah, i read this yesterday it's horrible. It always upset me when i heard about kids being abducted, but ever since becoming a parent myself it just hits home even more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back