Annoying spam

Sassyjane

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place to post, but Jedasuerurb seems to be spamming alot of posts on the forum, some ov the posts he/she seems to be spamming are quite sensitive, please can something be done about this..... It's doing my head in so I'm guessing it will be annoying others too!!!

Sorry if this is the wrong place x

It's a robot mods will be on it when.they .get chance remember it's not a person ignore it don't feed the trolls lol x

:whistle: fapatalking :whistle:

Just keep reporting guys :) xxx

Ahh thanx Netty, least i know now, just pretty damn annoying seeing all the spam and would hate for some ov the lovey ladies to be upset cos it's spammed their threads that are quite sensitive!!! Xx

I messaged him on his thread saying LEAVE US ALONE! WE HAVE ALL REPORTED YOU

Yeah I've reported, there's been 130 odd posts in half hour!!! X

Ahh thanx Netty, least i know now, just pretty damn annoying seeing all the spam and would hate for some ov the lovey ladies to be upset cos it's spammed their threads that are quite sensitive!!! Xx

Yeah it's not selecting them for any reason.hun it's just a spam program xx shit ain't it

lol i no that now lol! but i hadnt read ur post before doing so lol x

It's driving me crackers :lol: I'm trying to do some spamming of my own and am having to wade thru shite!

It filled my news thread with about 140 posts in 20 mins grrrrr! X

Just do not click any links it posts

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27