Announcing.

rainbow.nicola

Reaction score
So, after much deliberation. I've decided that at the hospital tomorrow after scan (if everything goes okay) I shall check in on facebook and upload this with it.

keep-calm-were-having-a-baby-18.png

I made it on a site earlier on, aha! I don't want to upload the scan because I have to be different and my OHs brother is having a baby and they did that.

Last edited:
Love it :) what was the site you made that on? X

Thanks :) I am going to prob annoy facebook friends by uploading random posters now x

That's brilliant I love it. My oh checked in at the hospital and people was like omg what's wrong lol. I put my scan pic up with this is the reason I been so ill lately x

Last edited:
That's brilliant I love it. My oh checked in at the hospital and people was like omg what's wrong lol. I put my scan pic up with this is the reason I beeline so ill lately x

Aww, I've been sitting for weeks thinking about what to do. Can't wait for tomorrow now. It's got around a bit anyway, my cousin text my dad asking why he hadn't told them and things and my dad denied it. It's a shame he's dying to tell folk! haha x

Aww bless him he is excited. We are buying photo frames for my sexing scan for grandparents and my daughters will say little brother/sister on it. That's the one I'm most excited for I think x

Ha awww what a great idea. I announced my pregnancy on Thursday I just put my scan up and said my sons baby brother/ sister due 11th January. Wanted a nice way to announce it but couldn't think! Love your idea xxx

I love it, I wish I had been as creative!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back