Announced my pregnancy!!

Mummy2toddler

Reaction score
Sorry pointless thread but I've announced my pregnancy tonight eeek. Worried now if things go wrong but I just wanted tell people I'm 11 weeks tomorrow and have my next scan 4th July. Hurry up 4th July now lol. Xxxx

You know when the time is right. It's so so hard to keep it under your hat ;) xx

It isn't a pointless thread. That is lovely. I am sure nothing will go wrong. I can't wait to tell everyone :) xxxx

Have you had lots of lovely reactions?? Hope the time to the scan flies by :)

Awe exciting:) we've told both our families, tellin everyone else after scan :)

Thank you ladies everyone is happy for us I did text my Nan to tell her but had no reply so dunno if she got my text or not lol. My partners sister in law is very excited bless her so is his step mum cause she loves babies. Well I've had a few scans n I was getting impatient lol and I had my last scan on Wednesday which put me at 10+4. So just counting the days to 4th July eeek! I kinda wish I'd waited but also glad I've told people xx

My mum always said to me when I was pregnant with my son things in pregnancy can go wrong at any time I know. 3 people who sadly got full term and had stillborn babies which is absolutely awful. I can't keep my pregnancy secret for 9 months can I so I was like sod it lol. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back