Announced my pregnancy!!

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by Mummy2toddler, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Mummy2toddler

Mummy2toddler Well-Known Member

Sorry pointless thread but I've announced my pregnancy tonight eeek. Worried now if things go wrong but I just wanted tell people I'm 11 weeks tomorrow and have my next scan 4th July. Hurry up 4th July now lol. Xxxx

2. Chelleyd

Chelleyd Well-Known Member

You know when the time is right. It's so so hard to keep it under your hat ;) xx

3. mrssmith2011

mrssmith2011 Well-Known Member

It isn't a pointless thread. That is lovely. I am sure nothing will go wrong. I can't wait to tell everyone :) xxxx

4. purple_pianos

purple_pianos Well-Known Member

Have you had lots of lovely reactions?? Hope the time to the scan flies by :)

5. babyk

babyk Well-Known Member

Awe exciting:) we've told both our families, tellin everyone else after scan :)

6. Mummy2toddler

Thank you ladies everyone is happy for us I did text my Nan to tell her but had no reply so dunno if she got my text or not lol. My partners sister in law is very excited bless her so is his step mum cause she loves babies. Well I've had a few scans n I was getting impatient lol and I had my last scan on Wednesday which put me at 10+4. So just counting the days to 4th July eeek! I kinda wish I'd waited but also glad I've told people xx

7. Mummy2toddler

My mum always said to me when I was pregnant with my son things in pregnancy can go wrong at any time I know. 3 people who sadly got full term and had stillborn babies which is absolutely awful. I can't keep my pregnancy secret for 9 months can I so I was like sod it lol. Xx