Angus Castus

LRN

Reaction score
Anyone here currently using this? Or have used it? Any advice would be great. Just been recommended using it to help regulate my cycle and help ovulation. The success stories sound amazing but would like to hear your views?? X

I went about 8 months without a period a few years ago, went through all the routine tests/scans and everything came back normal, but I ended up trying Angus castus after reading online about it and it definitely regulated my period for me, came back within a month or two and haven’t had an issue since, it’s always worth a try. Good luck xxx

I went about 8 months without a period a few years ago, went through all the routine tests/scans and everything came back normal, but I ended up trying Angus castus after reading online about it and it definitely regulated my period for me, came back within a month or two and haven’t had an issue since, it’s always worth a try. Good luck xxx
I’ve read so many success stories with it working to get a BFP, making their cycles shorter. My ovulation seems to be way out so I’m hoping I can get Atleast a more normal ovulation date with taking these x

Just to update;

last month I had a 33 day cycle and the previous month 45 ( came off the implant in jan )
I’m cycle day 8 and my ovulation is reading high fertility! I’ve never really found my ovulation day up until the last month at CD23 so to be this early in the cycle may be a complete miracle or the Angus castus working already?!!?!? Hoping it means I have a shorter cycle - the whole reasoning in taking Angus castus and to have a better ovulation date but I’m totally in shock I’m getting a high reading already!

I just wanted to share ( if this is allowed ) I was gifted clear blue connected ovulation tests the really expensive ones from clear blue. All I done was contact clear blue on Insta and they sent me a link to upload my story to. A few days later I got two packs sent to my house for free! They are like £70 each! My friend also done the same and got hers! Worth a shot for a more accurate reading each month and free :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back