Angus Castus and Soy

Lulla Bell

Reaction score
Anyone know if you can take
Angus castus, Soy , and B6 all at once?

No you can't take Agnus castus and soy, Agnus helps raise progesterone levels and lowers excess estrogen, and soy causes a burst of estrogen so they would counteract each other and mess your cycle up hun, not worth the risk. I've read if you are overweight, get sore boobs towards your period or have longer cycles you have too much estrogen so you need take agnus castus. I'm talking agnus to raise my progesterone levels. xx

Last edited:
Wow, i did not kno that. I usually get sore boobies at my period now. Never used to before becoming pregnant with the first mc. Ahhh will have to have a look on google more about it! Thanks x

That's great thanks :) I'm going to wait till after my blood tests , then I'll get back on one or the other x

If you have pcos or any cysts stay away from soy completely. Too much estrogen will make cysts grow bigger.
x

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I don't, I had a scan and it came back clean :) xx

Lol everytime i go to scans, they're like you have a few cysts then next time they're like nothing everything is fine then go again nope cysts are back. Probably shouldn't take soy opps. Didn't know that lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back