angry/annoyed/upset.... :(

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by claire2602, Jun 12, 2013.

1. claire2602

claire2602 Well-Known Member

Need to vent.......met up with a friend yest who has only recently found out i was ttc.she is also ttc but had pcos. shea bwen trying for 5yrs now. she basically was having a go at me because the doc gave me xenical to help loose weight but has never offered it to her. since she found out shea been really wierd about it. Really patronising and almost as if she wanted to be the only one going thru it.if u get what i mean.whenever i.kention anything she spin it around onto her! She says shell support me whatever but i know she dosent think im worthy.she hates my oh!!!! my two best friends have kids so dont understand....im getting to the stage now where i have noone to talk to about it! i dont know weva im upset,angry or what!just needed to vwnt!xxx

2. scn

scn Well-Known Member

That sucks, she's only jealous that you're moving forward with something. Just talk to us hun, we all understand and are going through similar stuff and will support you xxx

3. naomip

naomip Well-Known Member

We're all here for you when you need to vent, we understand. Hope you're feeling better x x x