angry all the time

pixie17

Reaction score
im at the end of my tether. i woke up this morning and have been incredibly angry ever since so much so that im in tears at the slightest thing. im so angry with my husband this morning for everything from not putting the bin bag on the bin properly to leaving his laptop cable sticking out on the floor. i cannot shift my mood and i feel i am going to burst with anger and have a total melt down. ive had enough of trying to keep my emotions in check.

How far on are you hun?? I have had days where I felt like this and would shake with anger and wanted to cry over the silliest little things so much so that I put him on a point scoring system for when he did things 'right' LOL Its all part and parcel of being pregnant and I can look back at it now and laugh but at the time I was deadly serious and felt like it was the end of the world. It will pass Honest!! XX

I feel like this a lot too - i get angry at stupid things, and other people i dont even know! xx

Yep I was there yesterday. But I get annoyed at the most stupid of things.
Your pregnant it's allowed.

put on a sad film and just let it all out...when i feel angry/sad this is what i do and i feel so much better for it after! (although EXHAUSTED!)

Also mention to your OH you're in a bad mood so that he knows, i make sure my OH knows otherwise if he comes back and i just snap at him he'll be all moany back and that doesn't help how you feel at all!

I am 3 days over now and feel really angry and frustrated. I can't bring myself to be nice to anyone and just wanna be left alone. I hate feeling like it but nothing anyone does can change the way I am feeling. I'm assuming it's just normal pregnancy hormones etc xx

i am 35 weeks. nice to know im not the only one.

I feel irritated and tetchy most days. Think it hormones, and the fact that i feel huge and just want this baby out now. :-( xx

i get at OH for stupid little things...........he annoys me just for being in the room and god love him he is lovely and has done nothing wrong!!! and i can see myself being irrational and crazy but i cant help it...

its bizarre xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back