Angelcare movement monitor

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
Are these any good mums? After the scare Elexia gave me the past few days im lying here listening to her, i really dont want to go to sleep just incase she struggles to breath again. So i need something to put my mind at rest knowing that she is ok without having to worry about falling asleep x x

Layla has nights were her breathing slows or stops we have a monitor couldn't be without it x

Thanks ladies, will have a look at them as i cant sit and stare at her every night x x

I bought the angel care one too. Obviously I've not used it yet as bubs is yet to arrive. I chose it due to finding many good reviews of it. From reading up and false alarms were caused by the position of the sensor mat and resolved by placing that mat more centrally.

I've got the angelcare one. I wouldn't be without it. We've had a few false alarms but we've just had to change the sensitivity and secure the mat down and since then nothing.
I can't recommend it enough.

Ive been out and bought the angelcare one, its on charge now. Whats the best number to have the sensitivity on? X x

Try it on the middle setting for now and see what happens. If you get a false alarm then increase the sensitivity. When you put it in the cot, test it by putting your LO at each corner and all over the cot and make sure it picks up her movement at each place you put her.

No worries! Hope it gives you peace of mind tonight! xx

We have the angelcare and I wouldn't be without it! The nightlight is just right enough for LO, the monitor unit is marvellous and shows room temp, movement and sound!

As Roo said we had a few false alarms until we got the sensitivity right but it's that sensitive we've put little one into the cot in her car seat when she's been asleep in it and it's picked up her movement through the cot mattress and the car seat!!

I love it lol

Glad LO is better now chick xx

Sent from my sparkly new 4s!!!

I've got the tommee tippee one. Absolutely love it. Total peace of mind :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back