Angel baby need to let how I feel out to you lovely ladies

V1ck1

Reaction score
I would have been 12 weeks today but Started to have some brown discharge Monday night and went to a and e eventually got sent home....had a scan booked at the early pregnancy unit for the next morning at which I started to have some red bleeding .....not feeling hopeful at this point .....we had a scan at 7 weeks to see if baby was in the correct place due to a previous ectopic at this point I was so nervous due to miscarrying 2months before falling pregnant with this baby and saw a strong beating heart.....had my scan at epu yesterday and found out baby had passed away at 8 1/2 weeks felt like my heart had been ripped out my poor little Christmas miracle once again had given me hope that I had made it to 12 weeks to be kicked back down again .....so yesterday I passed the baby Couldn't believe what I was holding in my hand seeing the tiny little fingers! Was admitted to hospital last night due to losing to much blood but now I'm safely at home after a whirlwind of the last few days .....the hospital were so lovely and every word they said I truly felt touched ....we decided to have baby cremated with all the other Angel babies xx

Really very sorry to hear this. Big hugs to you xx

So sad and sorry to hear your heartbreaking story. Hope you have lots of love and support around you xx

I'm so very sorry for your loss I can't imagine what you must be going through xxx

So sorry for you loss. I had a MC in October. I went for a scan at 10+2 after slight spotting and found out that baby had stopped growing just before 9 weeks. Someyhing felt especially cruel about the baby gettig so far and then not making it. Although we never had an early scan before it passed it was perfectly formed and we knew to have gotten that far it must have had a healthy looking heart beat at some point not that long before. The risk of MC is supposed to be low by that point. I ended up almost dying from heavy blood loss and was quite poorly after. I really wanted to see the baby but was also scared too. In the end the choice was taken from me as it didnt come out whole in the sac. What there was we buried under some flowers in the ground.

Look after yourself and take time to grieve. There were ups and downs but it took me a few months to really feel myself again. Hugs

Last edited:
I am so sorry for your loss, with my second missed miscarriage we had seen lovely strong heartbeats at 8 weeks (I was expecting twins) two weeks later at our 10week scan they had no heartbeats - it is truly devastating and felt so unfair at the time (still does ) sending you lots of strength, keep talking as I think it helps and take 1 day at a time xxxx

Sorry for your loss! ❤️

I'm so sorry for you huni, how devastating :( I hope you're as okay as can be xx

Thank you for all your kind comments and advice cxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back