.... And what's this I see???

Tigeress

Reaction score
Hey girlies.. Hope everyone is ok..
Haven't been on much as feeling abit blah over it all lately plus with loads of other crap going on.. I've been sulking to myself. But anyway.. Strange things have been happening this month.
I ovulated around the 5/6 of January give or take a day or so, so today I'm around 12dpo. I have been thinking about pregnancy on and off this morning and I got home on a break from work and when I wiped there was the smallest amount of blood.. I had to double check it wasn't my fingers underneath the tissue, which I did and It definitely wasn't. So I figured my period was here... 4 days early though? (Due on, on Thursday). So I left it and a little while later I went back and it was an even smaller amount. Very dull in colour. Now I know this could be the very early stages of my period and I've just happened to look at the tissue and see it. But what's more confusing is that for about a week maybe week and a half. My boobs have been really sore since ovulation. I can't lay on them, I figured it was my bra so I've been swapping them but still they really hurt!! I woke up two night ago absolutely sweating in bed, the heating wasn't on. And last night mega hot but not sweating.. I don't do temping but could it be a sign of period or a sign of pregnancy? Does it lower or higher near to period? Vivid dreams and felt sick about 4 days ago...
Am I over think in it yet again? Or could this be it? I had sore boobs last month but no where near this painful. I I know I'm just going to have to wait and see if the bleeding gets heavier and I'll know it's my period early or if it gets lighter and stays dull and centrally disappears it'll be implantation. I had implantation bleed last year with my last pregnancy and it's identical at the moment in colour so I guess it's a waiting game. I've got dull cramps high up in my belt that go down and small dull shooting pain that doesn't hurt or feel like my usual period.. I do feel period is on the way but I don't as this month it's abit odd, im normally late not early.

I'm so praying this it and I ca. Finally say the words to the fiancé!
What do you girls honestly think? Am I in with a chance or should I go get in a cold shower lol.
We did it all around ovulation. (Mostly just after)
Babydust to all
Xx

Hey tiger !

Sorry your feeling blah :-( TTC isn't easy!

I never had implantation bleeding on my two pregnancies so can't comment on that but your other symptoms seem positive! I am in early stages of pregnancy and getting very vivid dreams! I'm not sure when I ovulated this cycle but my I had clear ECWM on two seperate occasions (about 2 weeks apart) which is strange, my last period was 6/12 and decided to test sat just got and got a BFP.

Have you got any pregnancy tests in the house? My OPKS were ppsitive that's what made me want to test as it was quite late to be ovulating!

I wish you all the luck in the world and have my fingers crossed for you xxxx

Hi tigeress
This sounds really positive. I had all these symptoms before getting my bfp last Thursday. I really hope this is it for you.
I had hot flushes, vivid dreams, sore nipples, cramp and a teeny tiny amount of blood on 8dpo.
Fx for you xxx

Thanks girls!

I'm sooo hoping this is it for us! I've got the weirdest feelin near my belly, not right down below.. Guess I have to see what the rest of today brings... I so hope it doesn't turn into a period! But I'm not getting my hopes up cos a couple of times I swear I have been and I haven't.
I've got an 1 ovulation and 1 pregnancy test left I think xx

Hi Tigeress,

Sorry you're feeling a bit rubbish. I think we all definitely have times it gets to us, never mind with other things going on in life at the same time!

Everything you've mentioned sounds promising, and I think you can get IB up to 12dpo so definitely still could be. I so hope this is it for you! Everything crossed xx

Thanks Hun,

No more blood yet so fingers crossed, I feel abit sick lol, but I'm not ute if that's due to being nervous or not ate much today lmao.

I'm so cold today though but it is freezing anyway. Hope that doesn't mean my temp has come down lol.. Felt boobs earlier and they feel heavy and full if that makes any sense.. God. Doing my head in, ifs his doesn't turn into a period then I will do a test xx

Took bra off and oh my god the pain.. Tummy is tightening (found a better word) I wonder if doing a ovulation test will help calm me down xx

You could try and ovulation but I know they are not as strong as hCG so if it's nehative you could still be preganant but be disappointed! I was doing OV tests so much as I thought I had PCOS xxx

I hope it's good news for you. I had very similar symptoms last time minus abdominal pain and it was a bfn for me.

Bad news I'm afraid, woke up and the witch is in full swing xx

Last edited:
Oh no, so sorry to hear this. How are you feeling?

Feeling okish, bit disappointed but I did guess it was gonna be a 50/50 chance so I already prepared myself. Got some painful cramps and backache with this months though ouchies! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back