And I'm back....

Lulla Bell

Reaction score
Hey, I'm a oldie here, I used the forums religiously when I was TTC my son, it took three years and 6 losses to get him.

We started trying again last July and fell on the first month, which was outstanding. However that resulted in a loss in September..
Weve waited a few months to let Covid settle down a bit and decided to try again..
Well seems like the first month has been a winner again, I'm back on progesterone as of today 10dpo and the EPU want to see me in a couple of weeks for a scan then I'll be scanned every two weeks until I hit 16 weeks..

Good to be back ladies..
Really hope this is a sticky one and not loss number 8 :(

20210525_184908.jpg

Aww lovely news h&h 9 months my lovely <3 xx

Lulla! huge congratulations!!! Welcome back. Here's to a healthy and happy pregnancy :) x

Weeeeee congratulations!!! I will keep everything crossed for you. Saw you post on the Facebook group today too - been ages since we all caught up.

Don't know if you spotted I'm back here as of today. Due 1st Dec.
xxx

Weeeeee congratulations!!! I will keep everything crossed for you. Saw you post on the Facebook group today too - been ages since we all caught up.

Don't know if you spotted I'm back here as of today. Due 1st Dec.
xxx
Ohh congratulations think I'm due in February hopefully.
Still trying to not get too excited but it's hard haha.
Xx

Thankyou Peanut. I always pop back and see how you're doing xx
How are you? X
Awhh, I saw your name a few times in TTC was wishing you well and had my fx for you :)
I'm ok thanks. We're TTC number 3! Crazy lol. I had yet another loss in September :( and thinking having a chemical atm ughh just the process again I suppose. It's surprising how numb you become to it isn't it?
Anyways I hope this is your sticky baby number 2!!!

Congrats and welcome back Lulla Bell!!
Hope this one is a sticky bean! FX!x

Went for my scan today, yolk sac but no fetal Pole.. exactly the same as September..
They're making me wait Two weeks for a re scan..
Pretty sure it's another loss.
:(
Not like I should expect anything else

Went for my scan today, yolk sac but no fetal Pole.. exactly the same as September..
They're making me wait Two weeks for a re scan..
Pretty sure it's another loss.
:(
Not like I should expect anything else

I am so sorry to read this, I had the same thing during my last pregnancy and it was the longest two weeks of my life. Hope it’s a positive outcome for you xxx

2nd scan turned out to be a positive. Baby was seen with a heartbeat..
It's insane how much they grow in a week.

Got it all crossed for a sticky xx

Aww that's amazing hun I'm so happy for you, it really is crazy isn't it? I had a scan at 7 weeks was a blob with a beating heart haha went back at 10 weeks was a proper baby and they pushed me forward a week to 11 weeks then went back at 13 weeks and she had changed sooo much more xx

Oh that’s amazing news! It was probably just too early to really see much last time, keep my fingers crossed for you it all carries on going well, I’m sure it will x

Absolutely fantastic news :)
Over the moon for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2